* Dushyanth Weeraman becomes the very first Sri Lankan artiste to perform in an International concert, opening the stage for multi platinum, two time Grammy award winning Hip Hop Artiste T-PAIN, Baby Bash, E40, Waka Flocka Flame, Too $hort, YG and Bobby Brackins in California USA at the Anaheim Convention Centre - 2011
* Winner of the "Sirasa Dancing Stars" reality TV series -2008.
* Winner of the "Showboat All Island Singing Competition" -2000.
* 2nd runner up in the "South Asian Super Star" held in India -2009.
* Played the lead role in his debut movie "Dancing Star"
* "Karaliya" - Best of Dushyanth - Live in concert was staged to an audience over 2500 on the 29th of August 2009.
* Dushyanth open the show for International Artiste "RAGHAV" in 2009. He performed "Billie Jean-Michael Jackson"
* Dushyanth played the main role in the movie "Dancing Star" -2009.
* Brand Ambassador for ROLLO
* Played the lead role of "ROUL" in "Phantom of the opera" -2002.
* Played the lead of "Guttila" in the musical "Guttila" 2003.
* Played the lead role of "Thomas" in the musical "Rag" -2004
* Was awarded the Excellent Singer award at the 9th Shanghai Music Festival in 2006.
* Opened for T-PAIN, BABY BASH, WAKA FLOCKA FLAME, E40, TOO SHORT and many more Hip-Hop artistes concert in Anaheim California - 2010.
Having composed, produced and directed most of his songs and music videos, Dushyanth has been recognized to have a unique style, whose songs have topped the charts which have enabled him to capture a large fan base in Sri Lanka and among Lankans worldwide.
* "Paana Senehasa", "Jeththu Noney", "Karaliya", "Nelum Vilen" and "Vasana Lovak" are some of the recent HIT singles released by Dushyanth and currently he is in the process of finalizing his debut album named "KARALIYA".
* Representing Sri Lanka Dushyanth was awarded "Excellent Singer's award" in the 9th Shanghai Music Festival -2006.
* Representing Sri Lanka Dushyanth became 2nd RUNNER UP in the "South Asian Super Star" held in India -2008.
* Dushyanth was also the Winner of the Showboat All Island singing competition in year 2000.
Inspired by Michael Jackson, Dushyanth's singing performances are enhanced with dance, where he shocked the nation and proved his skills by winning the "Sirasa Dancing Stars" (SDS) reality TV series.
* Dushyanth is the founder of "D Star Regiment" a dance/art performance troupe. Teaching for this troupe is conducted by Dushyanth himself at the Western Province Aesthetic Resort.
* Dushyanth persuading his career in teaching dancing, now he conducts a dance lesson every Monday between 4pm and 5pm on the National Television Channel "Rupavahini".
* Self mastered dancer, Dushyanth choreographs not only for his productions but for many other events and artists.
* Dushyanth is believed to be the most versatile dancer found in Sri Lanka as he proved his skills live on TV(this is believed and commented by many pioneers in the industry and by many fans).
* Being referred to as a multi-talented personality in Sri Lanka Dushyanth has also excelled in acting having played the lead role of "Raoul" in "The Phantom Of The Opera", as "Guttila" in "Guttila-The musical" and as "Thomas" in "RAG-The musical".
* Dushyanth entered the silver screen playing the lead role in his debut movie titled "Dancing Star".
* Brand Ambassador for ROLLO since June 2009.
* Ambassador for help world diabetes campaign organised by the Sri Lanka Doctors Association
* Ambassador for "Brave Hearts", Project by the Sri Lanka Army "Seva Vanitha Unit" for helping the totally disabled soldiers.
* Patriot for Help Lanka Charity organisation
* Founder of D-Star Regiment Dance School
* Founder of D-Star Productions
* Director of AWD Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
* Director of D-Star Regiment dance academy
* Voluntary contributor for Sri Lanka Unites organization
* School : Royal College - Colombo
* Extra curriculum : Cricket - 2nd eleven Opening batsman and medium pace bowler , Rugby foot ball- 2nd fifteen Wing three quarter , Athletics- House Captain and Overall sports House Captain
* Royal College Senior Steward and Prefect
* Royal College Senior Scout
* Member of the Mery Ann David Choir
* Higher National Diploma in IT
* Was an employee of Mercedes-Benz as a Customer Account Executive.
* Former Director and Head of Marketing of Aspic Entertainment Pvt. Ltd
Music Genre Pop / RnB / Hip Hop